Early College High School Mission Statement
The mission of PSJA Memorial Early College High School is to create and maintain an environment that ensures that every member of the school community reaches a high level of academic achievement as determined by state and national standards along with a minimum of sixty college hours. We commit to a comprehensive system of support to assure this outcome.
What is happening right now?
- Recruitment for in-coming 9th grade students is taking place. All students interested may pick up an application at their counselor's office.
- Deadline for Applications is March 1st. All applications can be turned in to your middle school counselor or delivered to PSJA Memorial ECHS Counselor, Mrs. Caro.
- TSI Exams for Math and Writing are scheduled for Fridays and Saturdays. You may check testing schedule in the Counselor's area.
- Math and Writing Tutoring is currently taking place Monday-Thursday 3:45-4:45pm.
- Our first Student Workshop will be held Feb. 21, 2014.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER!
Progress Report Nights
Held in MECHS Cafeteria: 5:00-6:30PM
March 27, 2014
May 15, 2014
Held Monday-Thursday (currently on going)
Time: 3:45- 4:30PM
New Requirement For Testing!
Student must attend tutoring in order to sign up for TSI exam!!
COURTESY REMINDER TO PARENTS
Parents please make sure that if your student needs to take any TSI exam, they attend after school tutoring. If necessary, we provide bus transport through the after school 21st Century program.
Mid-Terms for all STC class will be the week after Spring Break, please make sure your student is studing for all examinations.